Top 40 sex positions
The Sultry Saddle
If you want to try something new, sideways sex is a great place to start!
How does it work?
He lies down with his knees bent and legs apart, and you sort of slot in the middle at right angles to his body. With one hand on his chest, and the other on his lower leg, rock back and forth until he's hitting the right spot.
The turn ons
It's all about you and you can wiggle around until it feels just right.
The turn offs
It might take a bit of practice to get it right, but hey, who's complaining?
Difficulty rating 2/5
It can take a while to get the positioning just right.
Fun rating 3/5
If the trickiness doesn't slow down your fun - it's a winner!
You say: 'Excellent position. You have to try it'
Browse our other pictures
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Celebrity marriage proposals
- Top 40 sex positions
- Celebrity break-ups
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Who are the world's most powerful couples?
- Romantic celebrity couples
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- Top 10 lies women tell men
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up