Lust and Thrust
How does it work?The woman is lying on her back on the edge of bed, using her forearms to support her weight, with her legs dangling down. The man now stands in front of her, leaning forwards with his hands beside her hips and, as the name suggests, thrusts.
The turn-ons: As the woman, you get to do minimal work, enjoy the view and stimulate yourself at the same time if you can balance on one arm.
The turn-offs:Your fella's stamina could be a factor - but then it might be good for him!
You say: 'I think it's one of the best. The penetration was deep and the feeling was great - I hadn't thought of anything like it before.'
Add a sex toy: Use vibrating nipple clamps to increase the sensation. Buy now: Nipplettes Vibrating Nipple Clamps at Lovehoney.co.uk from £14.99
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single