You. Gives you the most amazing sensation.
How does it work?
Quite simply, he lies on the bed and you squat on top of him. Yup, that's it. Then you raise yourself up and down on him, leaning on the bed, his hands or his chest.
This will stimulate you in ways you never thought possible.
You look pretty stupid and you have keep your balance and make sure you don't tip forward - that could be rather painful for him.
You say: 'This position rocks - my boyfriend loves it too'
- Top 40 sex positions
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single