How does it work?The man sits on the bed, with his legs outstretched. Then you climb on top of him, and wrap your legs round behind his back, while he pulls you towards him. Then you move up and down at a speed to suit you.
The turn-ons: You get very deep penetration and are able to kiss throughout. He also has easy access to your breasts which he'll love - and so will you if he makes the most of it!
The turn-offs: You have to do most of the work so you might get worn out quickly.
You say: 'Love this position. Hits the spot everytime. EXCELLENT!'
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up