How does The Cat work? The man lies on top in the same way as the normal missionary position and enters the woman, but then he moves his body up the woman slowly, until he's as high as he can get without hurting himself. Then, instead of thrusting, he grinds into you slowly in small circles. This is great for the woman, because her clitoris is being stimulated by the base of his penis.This position is also known as the Coital Alignment Technique ( where the cat name comes from) and is recommended by lots of sex experts, including our own Christine Webber!
The turn-ons It's almost guaranteed to give a woman a very deep, satisfying orgasm.The turn-offsIt relies on the man keeping up this slow movements and, let's face it, we know he wants to move far more energetically than that normally.
You say: 'Everyone's going crazy for this sex position! Apparently it was on TV in the US as the best position for an orgasm...'
- Top 40 sex positions
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Ladies for George: who's the perfect match for single Mr Clooney?
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Who are the world's most powerful couples?
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up
- 10 reasons it's great to be single