Hitting your G-spot
How does it work?
You turn to face the wall, stand around two feet away and stick your bum out a little. He then enters you. Possibly bending his knees to make it easier for access.
You get to thrust backwards using the wall and it's a whole lot easier than doing it standing up face-to-face
You've got to stand up... which in itself is possibly a turn-off, as it involves more effort than normal
Add a sex toy: Using a clitoral vibrator in this position will increase the chances of orgasm for her.
Buy now: Erotic Rocket 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator at Lovehoney.co.uk from £14.99
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up