Long slow intercourse
How does it work?
Start with her sitting facing and astride him. The the woman lies back, followed by the man until each partner's head in between the other's legs. Then each partner can bring their knees up and hold onto the other's legs. Now all you need to do is slow, wiggling movements to keep each other aroused for a long time.
This is a very lazy, enjoyable position that can keep you happy for a long time
There's not a lot of action and movement, which could be boring for some
- Top 40 sex positions
- Foreplay tips: 16 foreplay ideas to spice up your sex life
- How to orgasm: 8 steps to your best orgasm ever
- Sex positions during pregnancy
- Celebrity engagement rings
- Bringing back the intimacy: little tips to try with your man
- Celebrity weddings
- Our favourite married celebrity couples
- 10 films NOT to watch after a break-up