What is it?A four-week plan designed to plump up your skin and flush out toxins that cause premature ageing. The low-fat meals mean you'll lose up to 10lb too so by the end of the diet, you should look fresh, glowing and youthful. You're even allowed ice cream as a snack as long as it's low fat!
How does it work?
The diet includes lots of 'superfoods' like oily fish and berries that flood your body with anti-oxidants and 'good' fats. These are easily digested and great for your heart and cholesterol levels. Snacking on fruit and nuts will boost your mineral and vitamin intake and drinking lots of water will flush out your system. The low-fat, low-calorie meal plans mean you'll also lose weight.
People who feel they're looking old or tired. People who eat too much junk food and need to detox.
What are the drawbacks?The exotic fruits and fish can be expensive. Most of the dinners are chicken or fish based so vegetarians will struggle.
How to do it
For the next four weeks, choose a breakfast, lunch and dinner plus two
snacks a day from the lists below. Don't forget to drink plenty of water
too, at least eight glasses a day. That's what will make your skin glow
and help you turn back the clock.
- Strawberry smoothie, made by blending 1 banana, strawberries, 1 small pot of low-fat yogurt and 150ml skimmed milk
- English muffin topped with 1 scrambled egg and 1 grilled tomato. Glass of fresh fruit juice
- 6 strawberries and 1 nectarine, topped with 1 small pot low-fat yogurt and 1tbsp mixed nuts. Glass of fresh fruit juice
- 2tbsp muesli with 1 grated apple and skimmed milk. Glass of fresh fruit juice
- 50g porridge made with skimmed milk, and topped with blueberries. Glass of fresh fruit juice
- Orange and grapefruit salad topped with 1tbsp each of fromage frais and mixed seeds. Glass of fresh fruit juice
- 2 Shredded Wheat with skimmed milk. Glass of fresh fruit juice
Healthy glow lunches:
- 100g tinned salmon with tomato and cucumber salad, and 2 slices
- Ham and salad wholegrain roll. Skimmed-milk latte. Handful of red
- 2 slices wholegrain toast topped with sliced avocado, 2 rashers
- 1 bowl lentil soup with 1 warm wholemeal pitta. 1 large orange
- 2 slices wholegrain bread topped with 1 small tin of sardines in tomato
- 1 bowl supermarket-bought fresh carrot and coriander soup, with 2
- 1 supermarket-bought fresh mixed bean and tuna salad. 1 sliced mango
- 2-egg omelette with 1 chopped pepper, served with 1 slice multigrain
- 2 grilled chicken, pineapple and pepper kebabs, served on 2tbsp brown
- 100g spaghetti, with 100g prawns added to 200g supermarket-bought fresh
- 2 grilled sardines with 100g supermarket fresh ratatouille and 3
- 1 medium-size baked sweet potato, topped with 3tbsp baked beans and 1
- 1 grilled salmon fillet on steamed pak choi. 1 bowl fresh fruit salad
- 1 grilled chicken breast, served with 2tbsp couscous and salad *6 Brazil nuts
- 1 apple and a handful of almonds
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 2tbsp blueberries and a handful of unsalted peanuts
- 6 dried apricots
- 1 handful of mixed nuts and raisins
- 1 pot of low fat fruit yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 wholegrain crackers topped with cottage cheese and cucumber
- 1 large slice of melon
- 2 scoops of low fat ice cream
Drop A Dress Size In Five Days
Lose weight fast diets
Where to next?