10 ways to beat bingo wings
Beat bingo wings: Stretching
Ok, so a bit of stretching isn't going to melt your bingo wings away but regular stretching, say five times a day, will make muscles longer and leaner and it's a great way to release stress and stay flexible.
Beat bingo wings: Flex and tone
We all love the easy exercises you can do while watching the telly, so try this one:
1. Sit up straight or stand with feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold a small dumbbell, a bottle or water or a can of beans in each hand - anything with a bit of weight.
3. Start with your arms at your sides, flex your arms from the elbows up to the shoulders and down to your sides, repeat 10-15 times.
Beat bingo wings: Use your own body weight
Press-ups are one of the best exercises to lose the fat on your arms. If you find it difficult to do the traditional version of a press-up, i.e. pushing yourself up from lying on the floor, try standing up press-ups.
1. Lean against a wall, standing at arm's length, legs shoulder-width apart.
2. Push yourself away from the wall using just your arms. Do three lots of 8-10 press-ups.
Read on: for more ways to beat bingo wings
Where to next?
If you're thinking of joining the gym, read our 5-point guide before you sign up
Improve your diet with these simple healthy-eating recipes
Share tips for keeping fit with other goodtoknow users in our chat forums