Drop a stone in four weeks, and eat chocolate every day!
No, we're not joking. As long as you eat food nutritionist Monica Grenfell's low-fat diet and spread your chocolate intake throughout the day, you can whip yourself into shape and lose up to a stone in a month - and all without hunger pangs!
How your fill-you-up diet works
- You'll have 1,300-1,400 calories a day.
- To balance out the saturated-fat content of chocolate, everything else you eat must be very low fat.
- Never eat chocolate on its own.
- Each day is the same, but choose different fruit to avoid monotony, and a different sauce for dinner.
- Drink the shake twice a day, at breakfast and lunch.
- Choose chocolate Brazil nuts or raisins - Brazil nuts' high selenium content fights ageing.
Magic choco shake - 163 calories per serving
Containing a blend of protein, minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates, a chocolate shake is a healthy way to lose pounds. So just put these ingredients into a blender (makes two servings):
- 1pt skimmed milk (you can use soya milk if you prefer, but not rice or oat milk)
- 2 sachets Options low-calorie chocolate drink (choose a flavoured variety if you prefer)
- Small tub plain yogurt
All day have...
- Green tea or herbal tea
- Limit of two cups caffeinated coffee
- Added salt
- Added sugar
- Too much coffee
- Oily fruits (avocados, olives)
- Fried foods
- Red meat
- 'Junk' snacks - e.g., crisps, sweets, cakes and pies
- Fizzy soft drinks
- Energy drinks, e.g., Red Bull