- Lie on your front with your legs straight
- Slowly lift yourself up so that you're using your toes and your hands to support yourself
- If you don't think your arms are strong enough, rest on your lower arms instead
- Pull in your belly and keep your back straight and hold the position for 10 seconds, or as long as you can.
The plank part 2
This is tricky, but if you think you can do it, great. If not, don't worry, just doing some of the exercises is better than none
- Follow the plank exercise as above but raise one leg and stretch it out for 5-10 seconds - or as long as you can.
- Alternate with each leg five times.