- Move into an all-fours position and keep your back straight and your stomach pulled in
- Kick one leg back and stretch it out straight behind you, hold for five seconds
- Alternate with each leg and repeat 10 times
- Make sure you keep your torso held in and you don't arch your back - this will prevent injury and help tone your muffin top.
Hip twistAt the end of the workout it's a good idea to stretch and relax the muscles that you've been using, so try this exercise.
- Lie on your back and make sure you don't arch your back
- Take some deep breaths and relax into the position. Keep your arms straight and by your side
- Keep your left leg straight and raise your right knee
- Gently twist from the waist so that your right knee is over your left knee and if you can get it to touch the ground - great - if you can't, don't worry, just enjoy the stretch and think about your shrinking muffin top!
Where to next?Flatten that belly
Tone those bingo wings
Shift that cellulite
Burn fat without trying
Get back into your jeans diet
Find your perfect summer diet