It's June and the start of the summer means loads of fruit and vegetables are in season, such as apricots, strawberries, new potatoes and artichokes, which are great for your digestive health.
- 2 slices of wholegrain toast with low-fat spread, jam, marmalade or Marmite.
- Low-fat Greek yogurt with a tsp of honey and 2 tbsp of fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- A bowl of muesli with 2tbsp fresh seasonal berries of your choice.
- One large poached egg on one thick slice of wholegrain toast and 2 large grilled tomatoes.
- A large slice of watermelon and a small pot of low-fat fruit yogurt
- Baked potato with either: a small pot of low-fat cottage cheese, a small tin of tuna and low-fat mayonnaise, a small tin of chopped tomatoes and herbs and a side salad. A handful of raspberries with one large scoop of reduced calorie vanilla ice cream.
- Tuna salad with potato salad and 2 large apricots.
- Wholemeal sandwich with salmon, low-fat cream cheese, lettuce and tomato. A handful of fresh strawberries or raspberries with 1 large scoop of reduced-calorie vanilla ice cream.
- 2 lean, grilled rashers of bacon with half a tin of baked beans and a seasonal fresh fruit salad sprinkled with a handful of toasted chopped nuts.
- Pasta salad and a piece of fruit of your choice.
- 2 lean grilled chicken breasts with new potatoes, peas and gravy.
- Stuffed peppers.
- Pasta with roasted aubergine, tomatoes and courgettes and minced beef Bolognase pasta sauce.
- Watercress soup
Cottage pie made with lean minced lamb and peas.
- Grilled halibut with capers and spinach and mashed potato.