- Low-fat Greek yogurt with a tsp of honey and 2tbsp of fresh strawberries and raspberries.
- A bowl of muesli with fresh seasonal berries of your choice.
- Wholegrain cereal with a large handful of gooseberries, blueberries and redcurrants with a tsp of honey.
- 4 grilled tomatoes on two slices of wholemeal toast.
- 4 grilled figs with 2tsp of honey and a dollop of low-fat crème fraiche.
- Tuna and sweetcorn salad. A bowl of mixed berries of your choice with a small pot of low-fat Greek yogurt and a tsp of honey.
- Reduced-fat feta cheese, tomato and fresh basil salad with brown rice 2tbsp of stewed gooseberries and a small pot of low-fat custard.
- Watercress soup with a toasted brown roll and 1 large scoop of fruit sorbet
- 2 small egg omelette with grated courgette and sweetcorn and a side salad. A handful of fresh raspberries with 1 scoop of reduced calorie vanilla ice cream.
- Broccoli and salmon bake.
- Chill crab cakes with oven baked chunky chips.
- 2 grilled lean chicken breasts with peas and garlic roasted potatoes and steamed cabbage.
- Shepherd's pie with peas. Try this recipe for individual shepherd's pie but swap the sweet potato for regular potato.
- Grilled lamb chops with broad beans.
Where to next?- Choose a diet - we've got over 75!
- What's your BMI?
- Take our quiz and find your perfect diet
- Get easy exercise tips and ideas
- How big is a portion of fruit and veg?
- Find out more about seasonal eating
- What does celebrity chef Gregg Wallace say about eating in season?