Food nutritionist Monica Grenfell's diet will help you ditch those dimples and lose 10lb.
How to get fabulous smooth legs
You'll be eating a wheat-free diet that focuses on fresh, natural foods, especially those that help you banish excess water and speed up toxin elimination. Wheat is often known for waterlogging the body, causing fatty dimples to show through. I promise you'll feel more energetic and have a flatter tummy. Plus, you'll be amazed at the variety of foods you can eat and how easy it is to go wheat-free.
Foods you can eat
- Rice, oats, rice crispies, oatcakes, tapioca, barley
- All meats, poultry and fish
- All dairy foods and vegetables
- Low-sugar fruit - blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, figs, grapefruit
Foods to avoid
- Bread, breaded foods and battered foods
- Wheat-based breakfast cereals
- High-sugar fruits - mango, pineapple
- Crackers and wheat crispbreads
- Pizza and quiches