Style tips for wearing jeans if you have big hips and thighs
- Boot cut jeans are brilliant hip-minimising jeans and they can make legs look longer.
- The length of the top you wear can make a difference. If the top ends at the widest part of your hips or thighs then it will make them look bigger. Choose tops that end just below the widest part of your hips, that stop at the waist or stop just above the top of the hip bone.
- Don't be scared of flared jeans but be careful of how flared they are. Really wide flares can make you look dumpy.
- If you love belts wear a wide belt around your waist to draw attention to it, but not around the hips as it can make your hips look much bigger.
- Watch out for jeans that have lots of pockets and studs and details around the hips and thigh as they can make you look wider than you are. However, jeans that have darker areas around the hips and thighs can make you look slimmer.
Gallery of the best jeans for big hips or thighs
See more advice on the best jeans for your figure