The water and lemon are a great way to flush out your system and give you a vitamin C injection and the paprika gives your metabolism a kick-start.
For your breakfast have one of our seven smoothies every day. Try lots of different flavours from our list as different fruits and veg have different vitamins and it's good to get a variety.
- Go tropical with this pineapple and passion fruit smoothie made with yogurt.
- Try this powerful burst of berries in our blackberry and cranberry smoothie - just 246 calories.
- Our beetroot juice zing smoothie (pictured) may not sound that tasty, but you'd be surprised! It's packed with superfoods and is great for stamina if you're lacking energy for your daily workout.
- This sunshine breakfast smoothie is great if you wake up hungry. As well being crammed full of oranges and mangoes it's bulked out with porridge oats.
- Made with bananas, raspberries and strawberries, this tutti fruiti smoothie is made with lactose-free milk, so is great for anyone with an allergy.
- Our green superfoods smoothie is made with avocado and has just 252 calories.
- This soya, linseed and pear smoothie is a great digestion aid as it's full of fibre.