Have one of our superfood soups every other day for dinner in this two-week plan and one of our bigger evening meals in the days in between.
By making sure you have your main meal at lunchtime, you'll give your body a chance to burn off the calories. A lighter dinner means you won't be going to bed on a full stomach, which isn't good for digestion or weight loss.
- Our watercress and potato soup is full of iron which provides energy. The soup is also spiked with ginger which helps with digestion.
- A simple tomato soup is warming, nutritious and filling. This one is great for cooking in bulk and freezing.
- New research suggests beetroot can help boost stamina, so this beetroot and pomegranate soup will give you loads of energy for those Christmas parties.
- Stir-fries make an easy evening meal. Our superfood salmon stir-fry is crammed full of goodness and makes a perfect family dinner.
- Sea bass with beetroot is a meal low in saturated fat and full of omega-3.
- For a triple dose of superfoods, try this salmon, spinach and broccoli bake. The rest of the family will love it too.
- At just 554 calories a portion, this Hoisin chicken with mushrooms and peppers recipe is easy to make and full of vitamin E which is good for healthy skin.