BreakfastsChoose one each day
- 30g Special K cereal with a cup of skimmed milk.
- 1 bowl of mixed grapefruit and orange segments.
- 1 pot fat-free yoghurt with 1dsp of sultanas, a sprinkling of wheatgerm and half a banana, sliced.
- 1 banana, low-fat cottage cheese and grapes.
- Grated cheese salad (60g) and 1 hard-boiled egg.
- 2 scrambled eggs on 1 slice of unbuttered granary bread.
- Moroccan chicken salad with 2tbs of couscous.
- Grilled fillet steak with salad, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Quorn in black pepper and lemon, 2 boiled potatoes, spinach and carrots.
- Fruit jelly with raspberries and 1dsp low-fat plain yoghurt.
- Tuna salad with peas and sweetcorn.
- Yoghurt smoothie with low-fat plain yoghurt, 1tsp honey
- Pine nut and avocado salad.
- Pork medallions with apple rings and fresh green vegetables.
- Pan-fried chicken escalope with added chilli oil, stir-fried vegetables
and a dash of chilli sauce.
- Vegetarian chilli with kidney beans, served with rice.
- 1 small pot of low-fat rice pudding with stewed apple.
- High-fibre fruit salad: 6 prunes, 6 dried apricots and 1 banana topped off with a pot of low-fat plain yoghurt.
- 1 pot of low-fat cottage cheese with 1 banana
- 1 pot of low-fat cottage cheese with Parsnip or vegetable crisps, 1 apple.
- Yoghurt-baked chicken, served on Lemon-flavoured rice with salad.
- Fried tofu, with vegetables stir-fried in a pan with1dsp low-fat crème fraiche,
served with rice.
- Mixed vegetable chilli with grated cheese
- 2 poached or tinned pears, 2 tbs low-fat yoghurt
- Bacon and walnut salad, 1 slice of granary bread and either 1 apple, 1 stick of cheddar or some grapes.
- 300ml asparagus, leek and potato or carrot and coriander soup. Handful of croutons
- Lemon paprika chicken with Salad or stir-fried vegetables.
- Yoghurt-baked chicken with 1 mashed parsnip and peas.
- Stir-fried vegetables with toasted Pine nuts and 100g penne pasta
- Stewed fruit with yoghurt.