How it works
Yes, we know what it's like the first time you get your legs out! Monica Grenfell's high-protein diet will target legs and burn fat and you will see results in as little as two weeks - helping you lose 5lbs and 4 inches from your thighs.
1. Eat 1,200 -1,400 calories a day. Use the nutrition labels on packaging to guide you.
2. Have 300 calories each for breakfast and lunch, two snacks of 100 calories each and 400 calories for dinner. Don't worry too much if you're a few calories over on any of the meals, just make sure you don't have more than 1400 daily.
3. Eat 50g protein every day.
4. Eat four portions oily fish every week.
5. Have a large portion of watercress every day.
6. Eat 2-3 bowls of high-antioxidant blueberries, prunes, or strawberries a day.
7. Have three Brazil nuts a day - high in the anti-ageing mineral selenium.
8. Have two portions of fat-free milk or yogurt every day.
9. Eat two salads with antioxidant-rich orange vegetables or fruit every day - orange and yellow peppers, carrots, melon etc.
Your Protein Choices Grams Protein Calories
1 chicken breast 38g 190
½ pt skimmed milk 10g 97
120 fat-free yogurt 6g 65
120g soya yogurt 6g 86
100g cottage cheese 15g 110
1 small steak 42g 250
2 eggs 6g 75
150g tofu 11g 112
2tbsp Chickpeas 25g 80
150g tuna 25g 140
150g salmon 24g 250
6 sardines 133g 105
30g hard cheese 8g 120