can do it while watching the telly.
- Stand up straight with your back against a wall.
- Rest your arms and hands against the wall and slowly - while bending your knees - lower yourself down as if you're about to sit on a chair.
- When you're in the 'chair' position hold the pose for as long as you can - most people can only manage a few seconds, that's ok, you can build up the time the more you do.
- Make sure you keep your back straight and your tummy pulled in.
- Aim to hold for 10 seconds to start with and build up to a minute. Do five repetitions each day.