- Steamed cod served on 100g brown rice mixed with 1tbsp peas. Serve with unlimited portion of mixed steamed vegetables
- Haddock in lemon and chive butter sauce (use a Birds Eye Simply portion), with 100g pasta and 1tbsp each of sweetcorn, carrots and green bean salad
- Vegetable stir-fry: unlimited mixed veggies, with 4tbsp mixed brown and wild rice. Serve with carrot and lettuce salad
- Vegetable flan: use a medium-sized cooked wholemeal pastry base. Saute 100g onion, add 200g cauliflower, 2 cups of water and boil until softened. Add a small tin of sweetcorn. Pour into the flan base. Top with a low-fat cheese or parsley sauce. Cook for 30-40mins. Serves 4.
- Roasted salmon fillet served with 3tbsp mixed green lentils and a green veg salad with a mustard and lemon dressing.
- 100g fried tofu served with 3tbsp couscous. Serve with a mixed bean salad.
- Baked apple stuffed with raisins and a little lemon rind
- Raspberries with small pot low-fat yogurt or ice cream
- Rice pudding made with rice milk
- Apple crumble topped with oats and walnuts, mixed with sunflower oil and honey
- Low-fat soya ice cream or frozen yogurt with 1tbsp low-sugar strawberry puree