From her parenting philosophies to her amazing wardrobe, here are 12 reasons we wish she was our pal...
1. Firstly (obviously!) she's an absolutely brilliant actress...From Peep Show to Twenty Twelve, Hot Fuzz to Broadchurch, she can make us laugh or cry at the drop of a hat.
2. Seriously, there's a reason she's won so many awards!BAFTAs, Empire Awards, Sundance Film Festival prizes...she must have more than one mantlepiece.
3. She can rock red carpet style like nobody's business...Um, when can we raid this wardrobe?
4. ...but also looks fab dressed down Comfy, cosy - just like us around the house.
5. Plus, any woman that would rather go barefoot than suffer in a pair of heels is automatically our kinda galWho needs footwear when you're carrying a gong?!
6. She doesn't take herself too seriously... Not just on telly - she's hilarious in interviews too. Forgetting her character name on Jonathan Ross was a high point...
7. ...and isn't afraid to show her emotions Remember this Bafta acceptance speech? What a sweetheart.
8. She's got the BEST life philosophies
9. She's honest about motherhood...In an interview, Olivia revealed: "I always assumed I'd be a terribly patient mum but it turns out I'm not!" Us too, Olivia, us too.
10. ...and doesn't try to hide her flaws..."If I didn't have children I might be more of a lush than I am. I like booze. I struggle with smoking. And I'm a big swearer. I'm trying to rein it in but I do think it's a nice seasoning of language."
Girl. After. Our. Hearts.