We're really not sure about all this Blue Monday business.
Allegedly 'the most depressing day of the calendar year', it's the day we're all meant to be feeling down and miserable more than any other day in the entire year.
We've teamed up with Superdrug to offer all of you lovely GoodtoKnow fans the chance to win a £10 voucher to spend in their stores every single hour, from 7am through to 10pm tonight! And the best part? There are no tricky questions or crazy requests, all you have to do is fill in your details and hey presto - you're entered into our big Blue Monday giveaway all day!
Enter our big Blue Monday giveaway now!
Use of entrant's email address: Entering your details indicates your consent to be added to the goodtoknow daily newsletter list and that Time Inc. (UK) Ltd publishers of goodtoknow and its partners may contact you about relevant products or services and research via email. You can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe messages in the emails you are sent.
Just think, £10 could be that new lippy you've been eyeing up, a pampering moisturiser for dry winter skin, a much-needed stocking up session on your favourite shampoo or even a treat for someone else - if you're feeling extra generous with your winnings that is!
Kiss goodbye to Blue Monday with our amazing giveaway!
Our Blue Monday giveaway winners!Have you won a £10 Superdrug voucher in our big Blue Monday giveaway? Here are our winners so far - keep checking back to see if you're next!
8am winner: Nicola Seary
9am winner: Michelle Hamilton
10am winner: Mark Dowse
11am winner: Ellie Gingell
12pm winner: Angie Allen
1pm winner: Kay Panayi
2pm winner: Joy Winn
3pm winner: Rachel O'Leary
4pm winner: Pam Hubbard
5pm winner: Joanne Cullen
6pm winner: Rebecca Ring
7pm winner: Anneka Hulse
8pm winner: Rich Barker
9pm winner: Jenny Mallinson
10pm winner: Elaine Robinson
- The competition is now closed**
If, like us, you're fed up of hearing how depressing today is meant to be, take a stand against Blue Monday and fill your day with positivity! Pop the kettle on, flick to your favourite TV show, locate a biscuit and enter our competition to be in with the chance of winning one of 15 £10 vouchers we're giving away with Superdrug today.
Entering couldn't be easier. Simply pop your details into the form and you'll be automatically entered into our big Blue Monday giveaway every hour until 10pm - and that's it!
Now all you need to do it decide what you're going to spend your £10 on...
Terms and Conditions
- The prize provider is Superdrug. The competition promoter is GoodtoKnow.
- Standard GoodtoKnow rules apply, for details go to
timeincuk.com/standard-competition-terms. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- The prize is £10 to spend at Superdrug. There are 15 winners. A winner will be selected at random every hour from 8am - 10pm on 18 January 2016. You only/can enter once. Your first entry will be included in all hourly prize draws throughout the day.
- Superdrug gift card terms and conditions apply.
- Winners will be contacted on 18 January 2016.
- Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of Time Inc
(UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is Time Inc (UK).
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not
specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel
documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Time In (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc (UK), Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the
promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.