What is The Girl Who Came Back about?The last thing Jules Bright expects, or wants, is to hear that Amelia Quentin is being released from prison. The woman who shattered her life completely is being set free, and knowing the girl is coming back, sends Jules into a panic. Her friends and family rally round her – they know that justice for the little girl who was murdered was never served and they want the Quentin girl to pay. But is it Jules, or Amelia who is the most scared?
GoodtoKnow says...We absolutely loved this emotionally charged, heartbreaking novel – it kept us gripped all the way through. Perfect for beach reading this summer.
Author Susan Lewis
Release date: Out now
Read now:Read a sample chapter
Buy now: The Girl Who Came Back by Susan Lewis
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on one of 100 FREE copies of The Girl Who Came Back fill in this simple form - it's that easy!
Have you read The Girl Who Came Back?Leave your review in the comments section below for your chance to win a special book bundle. The winning review will be chosen on 1st October 2016.
About the author: Susan Lewis
Susan Lewis writes addictive, gripping fictional stories about communities whose lives have been rocked . She is also the author of Just One More Day and One Day at a Time, the moving memoirs of her childhood in Bristol. She lives in Gloucestershire.
Follow Susan Lewis on Twitter and Facebook
Terms and conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Time Inc. UK, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated above, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name,
photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate
with any other reasonable requests by Time Inc. UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- All reviews must be created by entrants and must be the original work of the entrant. Any plagiarised entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s) within 1 month of competition closing.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Time Inc. UK, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- For a full set of rules please go to www.timeincuk.com/terms.