Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers - over 44,000 cases are diagnosed in the UK every year. Treatments are always improving, but it's still important to know the symptoms of breast cancer:
A woman's risk of getting breast cancer has risen to 1 in 8 over the past 10 years,…
Ann Gould, 44, mother of two girls aged 4 and 13, from Essex was diagnosed with breast…
Today there are more successful treatments for breast cancer. Read on to find facts, watch…
The mum of four battled breast cancer 10 years ago
She found a lump at the same time as a close friend was diagnosed with breast cancer...
She was a semi-finalist in 2005
Ryan Reynolds tells women they've got some 'fumbling to do' in hilarious breast cancer awareness video
Dressed as his superhero alter-ego Deadpool, Ryan serves up some home truths...
These five tips could save your life
'If this doesnít make you 'aware' then I donít know what will,' Jenn Alter wrote on her blog.
'It has been the thing that has affected me the most, more than a mastectomy.'
Latest picture galleries
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot...
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can...