Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers - over 44,000 cases are diagnosed in the UK every year. Treatments are always improving, but it's still important to know the symptoms of breast cancer:
A woman's risk of getting breast cancer has risen to 1 in 8 over the past 10 years,…
Ann Gould, 44, mother of two girls aged 4 and 13, from Essex was diagnosed with breast…
Today there are more successful treatments for breast cancer. Read on to find facts, watch…
The mum of four battled breast cancer 10 years ago
She found a lump at the same time as a close friend was diagnosed with breast cancer...
She was a semi-finalist in 2005
Ryan Reynolds tells women they've got some 'fumbling to do' in hilarious breast cancer awareness video
Dressed as his superhero alter-ego Deadpool, Ryan serves up some home truths...
These six tips could save your life
'If this doesn’t make you 'aware' then I don’t know what will,' Jenn Alter wrote on her blog.
'It has been the thing that has affected me the most, more than a mastectomy.'
Latest picture galleries
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals...
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The...
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies