Drop a stone in four weeks, and eat chocolate every day!
No, we’re not joking. As long as you eat food nutritionist Monica Grenfell’s low-fat diet and spread your chocolate intake throughout the day, you can whip yourself into shape and lose up to a stone in a month – and all without hunger pangs!
How your fill-you-up diet works
– You’ll have 1,300-1,400 calories a day.
– To balance out the saturated-fat content of chocolate, everything else you eat must be very low fat.
– Never eat chocolate on its own.
– Each day is the same, but choose different fruit to avoid monotony, and a different sauce for dinner.
– Drink the shake twice a day, at breakfast and lunch.
– Choose chocolate Brazil nuts or raisins – Brazil nuts’ high selenium content fights ageing.
Magic choco shake – 163 calories per serving
Containing a blend of protein, minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates, a chocolate shake is a healthy way to lose pounds. So just put these ingredients into a blender (makes two servings):
– 1pt skimmed milk (you can use soya milk if you prefer, but not rice or oat milk)
– 2 sachets Options low-calorie chocolate drink (choose a flavoured variety if you prefer)
– Small tub plain yogurt
All day have…
– Water – Green tea or herbal tea – Limit of two cups caffeinated coffee
– Alcohol – Added salt – Added sugar – Too much coffee – Oily fruits (avocados, olives)
– Fried foods – Red meat – ‘Junk’ snacks – e.g., crisps, sweets, cakes and pies – Fizzy soft drinks
– Energy drinks, e.g., Red Bull