Despite the clear recommended daily allowance of 6g for an adult, as a nation, we're eating more salt than ever - and more often than not, we don't even realise how much salt in our food in the first place.
Feeling anxious? These gentle natural remedies will help you to relax and combat your anxiety, click through to see all 15 of our favourite easy ways...
Are you choosing a healthy cereal for you and your family? We reveal the best and worst cereals for the family, so you can make a healthy cereal choice next time you're in the supermarket!
We're a nation of cheese lovers, but do you know which is the healthiest cheese? We rate cheese calories from worst to best, so you know which to top your crackers with!
Everyone loves a slice of toast or a sandwich, but by making healthy bread choices you could cut some calories. Do you know the healthiest bread for your diet? We rate low calorie bread to loaf shockers
Whilst reaching for a chocolate bar might not be as healthy as opting for a piece of fruit, when we fancy a treat there are still some healthy chocolate bar choices we could be making. But which chocolate bar is the healthiest?
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!