Moderate, regular exercise has been found to reduce symptoms of RLS but be careful not to over-exert yourself because it could have the opposite effect.
Talk to your doctor about a plan that could work for you.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles