Caffeine has been found to make the symptoms of restless leg syndrome worse in some cases. Try to avoid drinking tea and coffee for a while and see if you notice that it makes a difference.
The same can also be said of alcohol so try cutting down if you drink regularly.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home