Caffeine has been found to make the symptoms of restless leg syndrome worse in some cases. Try to avoid drinking tea and coffee for a while and see if you notice that it makes a difference.
The same can also be said of alcohol so try cutting down if you drink regularly.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu