Try taking a very hot or very cold bath before you go to bed. The extreme temperatures could help to relieve the symptoms of RLS.
You might get the same effect by using a heat or ice pack on your legs too.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home