If possible, try to avoid antidepressants, antihistamines, cold and sinus medicine, anti-psychotic medicine and some anti-sickness drugs.
If you're on any of these medications and are worried they may be making your restless leg syndrome symptoms worse, speak to your GP about possible alternatives.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home