If possible, try to avoid antidepressants, antihistamines, cold and sinus medicine, anti-psychotic medicine and some anti-sickness drugs.
If you're on any of these medications and are worried they may be making your restless leg syndrome symptoms worse, speak to your GP about possible alternatives.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles