If possible, try to avoid antidepressants, antihistamines, cold and sinus medicine, anti-psychotic medicine and some anti-sickness drugs.
If you're on any of these medications and are worried they may be making your restless leg syndrome symptoms worse, speak to your GP about possible alternatives.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!