A banana a day can keep restless legs at bay...or so some research has found.
RLS is often associated with a lack of iron in the body - it could be the high iron content in bananas that eases the symptoms.
Get more facts
- Restless Legs Syndrome explained
- Bev's story: 'RLS won't stop me doing things'
- Your tips on coping with RLS
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu