A banana a day can keep restless legs at bay...or so some research has found.
RLS is often associated with a lack of iron in the body - it could be the high iron content in bananas that eases the symptoms.
Get more facts
- Restless Legs Syndrome explained
- Bev's story: 'RLS won't stop me doing things'
- Your tips on coping with RLS
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home