Control your portions
Your plate should include a cup or half a cup of starch, fruit and vegetables and a portion of protein that is as thick as a deck of cards.
This handy Meal Measure tool will fit neatly onto your plate and make sure you get a healthy, balanced meal of the right size, everytime.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu