And the bottom half...
Big hips? Choose clingy clothes, showing off your bust and waist to give you that gorgeous hourglass shape. Remember - curvy is good!
Big bum? Choose clothes that are an inch or two wider at the shoulder and the hem to make your waist look smaller.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite