Try eating more fish and less meat to copy the Japanese way. Eat vegetables raw where you can to keep more of their goodness and you could even try using chopsticks to slow down a feeding frenzy!
Try our Japanese recipes for ideas
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home