Try eating more fish and less meat to copy the Japanese way. Eat vegetables raw where you can to keep more of their goodness and you could even try using chopsticks to slow down a feeding frenzy!
Try our Japanese recipes for ideas
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!