Cutting down on gadgets will give your brain a rest. Try to limit your time online, watching TV and using email and your mobile phone.
Too much technology overloads your brain and competes for attention - the more multi-tasking you do, the harder it is to focus on a specific task.
Why not try... banning TV from the bedroom and have gadget-free times at certain points of the day
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home