Cutting down on gadgets will give your brain a rest. Try to limit your time online, watching TV and using email and your mobile phone.
Too much technology overloads your brain and competes for attention - the more multi-tasking you do, the harder it is to focus on a specific task.
Why not try... banning TV from the bedroom and have gadget-free times at certain points of the day
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu