Stress really affects concentration and usually stops you making decisions and doing things, making you even more stressed!
If you also have anxiety or depression, this will make concentration even harder.
Why not try... meditating, which has been shown to cut stress levels. Try a meditation CD that should help to relax you and stop you thinking - at least for a short time - about all your worries.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles