Most of us don't do enough exercise, which is a shame because a regular workout can help to sharpen your mind and improve your memory. If you always feel fidgety and want to get up and walk around, exercise will help to burn off that extra energy.
Why not try... ditching the car for a short journey twice a week and walk or cycle instead - you don't have to start running marathons to get some from exercise.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles