Most of us don't do enough exercise, which is a shame because a regular workout can help to sharpen your mind and improve your memory. If you always feel fidgety and want to get up and walk around, exercise will help to burn off that extra energy.
Why not try... ditching the car for a short journey twice a week and walk or cycle instead - you don't have to start running marathons to get some from exercise.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu