Not being able to concentrate is often a result of not wanting to do a particular task or project. We put things off because we think the job is too difficult or will take too long, but you may be surprised at how easy it is once you put your mind to it.
Why not try... asking yourself these questions. 'Do I have to do it? Is it playing on my mind? Will it get easier if I wait?' They should help you to face up to the fact that you need to get on with the job in hand.
- Advice on sleep
- Get the facts on stress
- Lots of exercise advice
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu