April 2009 - Jade's funeral
A vintage Rolls-Royce carried the star's white coffin from her childhood home in Bermondsey, South East London, to John the Baptist Church in Essex, where her husband Jack Tweed helped carry his wife's coffin into the church.
Jack opened the funeral service by reading out a poem, which he had written called 'the brightest star up above'.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles