April 2009 - Jade's funeral
A vintage Rolls-Royce carried the star's white coffin from her childhood home in Bermondsey, South East London, to John the Baptist Church in Essex, where her husband Jack Tweed helped carry his wife's coffin into the church.
Jack opened the funeral service by reading out a poem, which he had written called 'the brightest star up above'.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home