April 2009 - Jade's funeral
A vintage Rolls-Royce carried the star's white coffin from her childhood home in Bermondsey, South East London, to John the Baptist Church in Essex, where her husband Jack Tweed helped carry his wife's coffin into the church.
Jack opened the funeral service by reading out a poem, which he had written called 'the brightest star up above'.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!