The Oscar winning actress shared this sweet snap of her on holiday, giving us a rare glimpse of her in a bikini.
The beautiful mum-to-be explained the reason for posting such an 'out of character' picture on social media, saying that if any image of her on the beach was going to be published, it should be one she's comfortable with (and with a nice filter too - how we get you Anne!).
'Happy 2016 to my beautiful Instafriends! So, posting a bikini pic is a little out of character for me, but just now while I was at the beach I noticed I was being photographed. I figure if this kind of photo is going to be out in the world it should at least be an image that makes me happy (and be one that was taken with my consent. And with a filter :) Wishing you love, light and blessings for the year ahead!', the star wrote on Instagram.
Looks like 2016 will be a very special year for Anne - congrats!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home