And it's fair to say the 55-year-old mum of one looks absolutely incredible. Lorraine was joined by a group of volunteers who had all lost weight by following the show's Bikini Promise diet, and also flaunted their figures in beachwear.
The Bikini Promise was a five-week programme that encouraged the star's viewers to 'promise to be fit, healthy and wear your bikini with confidence no matter of your age, shape and size', with experts Sally Bee and Maxine Jones on hand to offer advice on everything from healthy homecooked food to exercise regimes.
Lorraine, who credits her own fabulous figure to regular Zumba classes, said, 'I feel I am in the best shape I have been in for a very long time. I'm a 55 year old mum and I feel that if I can wear a bikini then anyone can.'
It's not easy to look this good whilst dancing to 'Moves Like Jagger' in heels, but Lorraine smashed it!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite