The brand new Mrs Wright, who married her TV star husband Mark Wright in a romantic ceremony in May this year, has been showing off her incredibly taught tummy during a friend's hen do in Marbella. She posted this snap to her Instagram account with the caption:
'Had the BEST weekend on @littlepintsize hen! Safe to say Marbella wiped the floor with me! My bikini and kaftan is from @bikini_reef.'
According to her hubby, the pint-sized Emmerdale star, 28, doesn't stick to a hardcore diet. He told New! magazine 'She doesn't diet that much. She had a Magnum ice cream at 12 o'clock last night in bed! She just goes to the gym two to three times a week and watches what she eats.'
All we heard in all of that was Magnum. Who's for an ice cream?
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies