And it's fair to say the 55-year-old mum of one looks absolutely incredible. Lorraine was joined by a group of volunteers who had all lost weight by following the show's Bikini Promise diet, and also flaunted their figures in beachwear.
The Bikini Promise was a five-week programme that encouraged the star's viewers to 'promise to be fit, healthy and wear your bikini with confidence no matter of your age, shape and size', with experts Sally Bee and Maxine Jones on hand to offer advice on everything from healthy homecooked food to exercise regimes.
Lorraine, who credits her own fabulous figure to regular Zumba classes, said, 'I feel I am in the best shape I have been in for a very long time. I'm a 55 year old mum and I feel that if I can wear a bikini then anyone can.'
It's not easy to look this good whilst dancing to 'Moves Like Jagger' in heels, but Lorraine smashed it!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!