And it's fair to say the 55-year-old mum of one looks absolutely incredible. Lorraine was joined by a group of volunteers who had all lost weight by following the show's Bikini Promise diet, and also flaunted their figures in beachwear.
The Bikini Promise was a five-week programme that encouraged the star's viewers to 'promise to be fit, healthy and wear your bikini with confidence no matter of your age, shape and size', with experts Sally Bee and Maxine Jones on hand to offer advice on everything from healthy homecooked food to exercise regimes.
Lorraine, who credits her own fabulous figure to regular Zumba classes, said, 'I feel I am in the best shape I have been in for a very long time. I'm a 55 year old mum and I feel that if I can wear a bikini then anyone can.'
It's not easy to look this good whilst dancing to 'Moves Like Jagger' in heels, but Lorraine smashed it!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles