Lorraine Kelly makes her 'Bikini Promise'
The TV presenter looked toned and trim as she launched her second Bikini Promise challenge, a franchise created by her ITV show to encourage everyone to feel confident and comfortable in their swimwear.
'For the finale of the Bikini Promise last year, I danced on the banks of the River Thames in my bikini with a fantastic group of women also in their bikinis,' mum-of-one Lorraine said. 'Who knows what will be in store for this year's finale!'
'I never thought I would feel confident enough to wear a bikini on national TV but if I can do it then you can too.'
This year's challenge has been dubbed the 'Bikini Challenge + One', with Lorraine explaining, 'This plan is all about feeling healthy, fit and happy. This year we want you to get your 'plus one' involved as well. It could be your partner, relative or best friend.'
We have to say, after seeing Lorraine's incredible bod, we can't help but feel inspired...
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu