During her troubled times, Britney would binge on junk food, but she's managed to get her figure back by eating just 1,200 calories a day. 'It may sound like it's not much,' she says, 'but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things.'
Try Rosemary Conley's Amazing Inch Loss Plan which starts with a two-week stint of eating 1,200 calories a day.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles