During her troubled times, Britney would binge on junk food, but she's managed to get her figure back by eating just 1,200 calories a day. 'It may sound like it's not much,' she says, 'but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things.'
Try Rosemary Conley's Amazing Inch Loss Plan which starts with a two-week stint of eating 1,200 calories a day.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies