If you're worried that your boobs are too big for a bikini, they're not - just as long as you support them properly. So avoid teeny-tiny triangle shapes.
Wide straps that are far apart, rather than halterneck work well and choose an underwired cup for extra support
Choose detailed bottoms, with frills or jewels to emphasise your bum and draw attention away from your bust.
Freya at Figleaves Bikini, £38
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu