If you're worried that your boobs are too big for a bikini, they're not - just as long as you support them properly. So avoid teeny-tiny triangle shapes.
Wide straps that are far apart, rather than halterneck work well and choose an underwired cup for extra support
Choose detailed bottoms, with frills or jewels to emphasise your bum and draw attention away from your bust.
Freya at Figleaves Bikini, £38
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home