If you're worried that your boobs are too big for a bikini, they're not - just as long as you support them properly. So avoid teeny-tiny triangle shapes.
Wide straps that are far apart, rather than halterneck work well and choose an underwired cup for extra support
Choose detailed bottoms, with frills or jewels to emphasise your bum and draw attention away from your bust.
Freya at Figleaves Bikini, £38
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles