Money troubles which had been plaguing Michael came to a head in 2006 when he was forced to close Neverland. In the next few years he began planning a comeback and had signed up for a 50-date residency at the O2 Arena in London.
/wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/14 /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/2 /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/3 /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies