Money troubles which had been plaguing Michael came to a head in 2006 when he was forced to close Neverland. In the next few years he began planning a comeback and had signed up for a 50-date residency at the O2 Arena in London.
/wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/14 /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/2 /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/3 /wellbeing/galleries/12679/michael-jackson-life-in-pictures/4
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles