Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanner 250ml - £5.49
Bad points: It can leave a faint chocolatey scent (a lot like other 'Palmer's' lotions) and will probably need to be applied more than once.
Our tester said: 'The most natural looking fake tan I've ever used - only thing is it takes a while to dry and colours my sheets.'
Rating: 7/10 - Perfect for a natural glow, but the cocoa smell is like marmite - you'll either love it or hate it!
Available at: amazon.co.uk
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles